M6 Solar force flashlight 600 lumens
The M6 offers a professional and powerful portable illumination choice with its practical functions and small size.
Specifications and Features :
Uses CREE XM-L (U2) high power output LED
The body is made of T6061 T6 aluminum alloy in Mil-spec type III hard-anodized (matt black) finish, which significantly strengthens the anti-wearing and anti-corrosion features. The Head and tail bezels are made of S304 stainless steel, which further increases the impact resistance and hence overall durability of the product.
- Aluminum alloy reflector with a mirror-like reflective surface for maximal reflectivity and focusing power
- Strengthened glass lens with two-surface anti-reflective coating for
- ultra-high light transmittance and transparency
- Standard (forward) click tail-cap switch
- Water-proof (standard IPX-8)
- Stable current-regulated output with a wide input voltage range of 2.7- 9V
Battery type: 18650 x 1 or CR123A x 2 (note: the flashlight will become hot with CR123A batteries)
Special head-controlled 2-level output (and strobe mode) design:
• Head in tightened position: high output (100%)
• Head in loosening position: low output (10%) → strobe → repeat (press the tail-cap switch slightly or re-activate the flashlight to switch between the two modes)
When the flashlight is turned off for 3 sec, it will remember the lastly used output mode and go to that mode direct when being turned on again.
Lumen rating and runtime (with 18650 x 1):
100%: 600 lumens, 110 minutes
10%: 60 lumens, 20 hours
Low battery voltage alert function: when the input voltage drops to 2.8V, the light will automatically switch to the candle mode (8 lumens)
Built-in reversed battery polarity protection circuit
Length x diameter (head, battery tube, tail-cap): 142 x 36 x 25.4 x 29 mm
Weight (without batteries): 142 g